Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a bunch of feelings in one paragraph.

WARNING: CRAZY RANT AHEAD.
i talked to my friend and it was really one of those great talks. and something hit me when they said, "its hard telling people to be happy when your not even that happy yourself." wow, you couldnt be anymore on target than that. alot of the times i try to give people advice, trying to help them out. but for some reason, i tend to ignore my own suggestions and ignore what im feeling at that moment. its like i end up pushing my own feelings to the side. did i forget? or do i choose to forget? i really don't know the answer to that. but in order for me to help others, i think i need to help myself first. and thanks for helping me realize that friend. we are wayy more alike than we think. even if i am a boy and you are a girl, we can relate. its good to know that theres someone there going, or has gone through what i've felt or am currently feeling. people go through so much and its not until you understand what they've been through until you truly get to know who they really are. its really hard to be in my shoes right now. but i cant imagine what other people are going through. its probably way worse than me, but its just that feeling thats so hard to bear. and speaking about feelings, wow. i just want you by aj rafael is the story of my life. seriously my head is full of thoughts and im typing them as they come. dont mind the randomness. but life is hard. and i appalaud those who've found themselves. i admire your strength. and i'll let you know when i get there. my feelings are kinda just all over the place. but most of the time, in the quiet of the day i think to myself how much i want my life to be different. and to end this thing, its hard to compete when you're not even in the race to begin with.

paz con tigo,
MARC

No comments: